This lets you easily import multiple photos from social media and cloud services to your BLUEBAY Photo account.
- Click "Add Photos" in the main menu
- Put a check in the checkbox indicating that you have reviewed any applicable privacy policies.
- Find the social media or cloud service where your photos are located and click on its icon.
- If you have not already logged into your social media or cloud service, you will be asked to do so now. Note: You are logging into the media cloud site itself. BlueBay Studio is not able to see or store your media cloud account information.
- You may now be asked to give BlueBay permission to access your photos. Approving access is required for the photo import to work.
- Use the album menu on the right side of your screen to select an existing destination album or name a new one.
- Once you’ve selected your albums and photos, click the “Import” button. Your photos are now being imported. Please do not close the window or leave the page until the status bar indicates that the import procedure is complete.
- Once the import is complete, click the “View Album” button to see your photos. Albums that you have imported from your social media network will be marked with a small icon to indicate their original source.