UPLOAD FROM YOUR COMPUTER
With the Uploader you can select multiple photos from different folders on your computer and upload them all at once. To uploadClick "Add Photos" in the main menu.
1. Click on the “Upload Now” button next to “Upload Photos from My Computer
2. Choose a name for the BlueBay Photo album where you want to upload your photos. By default the name is today’s date. Or, to use an existing album select it from the drop-down list.
3. Drag your photos from your hard drive or iPhoto application to the "Drag Files Here" graphic. You can select multiple files for dragging by holding the Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) button down while you click on the file names. Alternatively, click on the "Select Your Photos" link to open a file browser. Find and click on the photos you wish to upload (again using Ctrl or Cmd to select multiple files) and click the "Open" button
4. You will now see a list of the photos that you wish to upload. To remove a file from the list, click the "x" symbol next to its Status. To add more photos, click the "Get Photos" button above the list.
5. Once you have added all the photos you would like to upload, click the "Upload" button. You'll see an indicator that the upload is in progress. Please don't close the upload window or go to any other part of the website until your upload has finished. We'll let you know when it's done.
6. When your upload has finished, you'll see the album that contains all the photos that were successfully uploaded.
NOTE: When you upload a digital photo to your online account, only a copy of it is placed in your account. The original digital photo file remains unchanged on your computer. You can upload photos from your computer's hard drive, from a floppy disk, from a DVD-ROM, or directly from a digital camera connected to your computer.